Cookies are lines of text that act as computer markers sent by a server (in this case, that of this Site) to a user’s device (generally the Internet browser) when the user accesses a given page of a website; cookies are automatically stored by the user’s browser and retransmitted to the server that generated them each time the user accesses the same Internet page. In this way, for example, cookies allow and/or facilitate access to certain Internet pages in order to improve the user’s navigation, i.e. they allow the storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as pages consulted more frequently, connection errors, etc.. Therefore, in order to make full and easy use of this Site, the user should configure his or her browser to accept the receipt of such cookies. Browsers are often set to automatically accept cookies. However, users may change the default configuration so as to disable or delete cookies (from time to time or once and for all), with the consequence, however, that optimal use of certain areas of the Site may be precluded. You can also check the methods and types of cookies stored on your browser by changing the cookie settings on your browser.
Types and management of Cookies used by our Site:
Our Site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies or “technical cookies”:
- Necessary or “strictly necessary cookies”: Cookies are necessary for the navigation on a Website and the use of its features, such as to allow proper viewing or access to reserved areas (if any). Therefore, disabling such cookies does not allow such activities.
- Performance Cookies: Collect information about the efficiency of a Web Site’s response to user requests anonymously for the sole purpose of improving the functionality of the Web Site; for example, which pages are most frequently visited by users, and whether there have been errors or slowdowns in the delivery of Web pages.
- Third-party cookies:
- used and configured to collect anonymous information on how the site is used, with the aim of improving its efficiency and/or for statistical purposes (Google Analytics with anonymized IP). With these settings, this type of cookie is equivalent to a technical cookie.
- cookies for links to social networks that allow the user’s social account to interact with this site and are not essential for its operation. The most common use is for sharing social network content. The presence of plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, we provide below the web addresses of the different information and how to manage cookies.
Links to third party sites.